[Zope] Re: htaccess with zope/plone ?

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:28:39 EST 2006

glad you've taken that on board :-) Over and out from me on this one as
well. By the way using the  <location></location> directive is the way to
password protect using Apache on non directory based virtual hosts. It works
using the URL line rather than directory access. Just so you know. And that
wasn't even sourced from an Apache board. A Plone list member very kindly
proferred the information. But then again this isn't an Apache list is it..

--
Michael