[Zope] Can Zope 2.9 Coexist With Zope 2.6 Using Different Ports?

Mark, Jonathan (Integic) jonathan.mark at integic-hc.com
Wed Feb 22 12:59:12 EST 2006

My website GoodbyeJim.com currently runs Zope 2.6 on Red Hat 7.3. I have installed Zope 2.9 to use port 3200 instead of 80.

Does Zope 2 support running two separate instances of two versions of Zope on different ports? I have been able to run Zope 3 concurrently with Zope 2.6 without problem.

When I run bin/runzope in my Zope 2.9 home directory I get the following error on lock_file.py line 60:

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '.../Data.fs.lock'