[Zope] Using ReStructuredText instead of StructuredDocument inside ZPT

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 19:36:20 EST 2006

Hello,

OK, that makes sense in general - and what would that look like in my
ZPT code?  Can I access that method with just TAL, similar to
Structured Document example:

STX content renders here

...except with the render() in the path somewhere - where?

Or do I have to use a python expression, and if so what would that look
like?

The only documentation I can find so far is the user documentation...

thanks,
John S.