[Zope] What did your Zope server do in 2005?

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Mon Jan 2 09:10:04 EST 2006

I sent this out last year and thought it would be fun to see how
Zope's did in 2005.

Pages:6,580,999
Hits: 37,137,283
Bandwidth: 142.12 GB
Hardware: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0Ghz, 2GB DDR Ram, SCSI Raid 1, RH ES
2.1
Zope: 2.7.4, CMF 1.4.7, Plone 2.0.5

The pages is about 45% more than last year, with the bandwidth being
over double.

Reply with your stats:
Pages:
Hits: