[Zope] Cookie Crumbler

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Wed Jan 4 23:49:53 EST 2006

I haven't used Cookie Crumbler, but I do use cookies for user authentication, and when I want to 'log out' a user I just write a 'false' value to the cookie, then when the authentication routine checks the cookie it gets an invalid value and the user is deemed 'unauthenticated/anonymous'.

hth

Jonathan