[Zope] Re: Cookie Crumbler

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:44:00 EST 2006

Hi Infor,

> I found that my weakness is that I am DTML scripter. After printing the Cookie Crumbler source code,
 > I need some help/advice as how to access the Cookie Crumbler methods
or api from DTML.  I have searched
 > the Zope documents however have found none that can help.
>
> I would appreciate some advice or pointers.
> Thank you.
>

> Infor Gates <info_gates-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote: Dear zopist
>
> I have a trying time using Cookie Crumbler 1.2 with Zope2.8.4 (windows version).
> I could NOT figure out how to log out a user.  I have simplified to the orginal logged_out form to this:
>
> <dtml-call "RESPONSE.expireCookie('__ac_name')">
Except for the "/manage_zmi_logout" part, I'm using some similar
script. I'm using it on zope 2.6.4 and it works. I don't know if
it works in 2.8.4. Anyway, here it is:

     <dtml-call "REQUEST['RESPONSE'].expireCookie('__ac', path='/')">
     <dtml-call "REQUEST['RESPONSE'].expireCookie('__ac', path='/')">

Note: Yes, I expired the cookie twice. If I'm not wrong, I recall to
have had problems with only one call (Not sure).

Regards,
Josef