[Zope] Cookie Crumbler

David H bluepaul at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 7 00:49:12 EST 2006

Dieter Maurer wrote:

>Infor Gates wrote at 2006-1-4 20:14 -0800:
>

>>I have a trying time using Cookie Crumbler 1.2 with Zope2.8.4 (windows version).
>>I could NOT figure out how to log out a user.  I have simplified to the orginal logged_out form to this:
>>

>The "Cookie Crumber" has a "logout" method.
>You should use it for the logout (and not try to emulate it yourself).
>
>You can activate it via an URL of the form:
>
>    url_to_your_cookie_crumbler/logout
>
>It will redirect to the "logout_page" (you can configure for
>your "Cookie Crumbler".

Infor,

you can also do it with a python script like so: (I make a python script
into index_html and use it as a request clearing house):

if request.get('action_type')  == 'LOGOUT':
   context.cookie_authentication.logout()

I guess you can translate this into DTML with something like:

<dtml-call "cookie_authentication.logout()">

David