[Zope] Zope 2.7 with postgresql 8.1 anyone?

David davidr at talamh.org.uk
Tue Jan 17 04:37:41 EST 2006

Is anyone using successfully Zope 2.7 with postgresql 8.1?

Or any other version of Zope?

What is your database adapter product? We're using Pyscopg (happily
using 1.1x with Zope 2.7 and pg 7.3/4), but have problems getting it
to work with either Psycopg 1.2x (protocol missmatch errors) or
Psycopg 2.x (transactions are getting aborted for no reason).

We're happy to dabble, but would like to know that it is working in
principle. We're on a delivery schedule and don't want to be
dependant on bug fixes still required.

Thanks!