[Zope] Products have incorrect "home" attribute

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Wed Jan 18 02:24:23 EST 2006

George Lee wrote:
> After migrating to a new server, several of my Zope products have an
> incorrect "home" attribute that specifies where they live on the
> filesystem. However, when I try to change these attributes using an
> external method, the attributes do not change. Any help?
>
> Peace,
> George

I dunno if this relates to your specific case (and apologies for perhaps
stating the obvious). Did you delete the *.pyc files after moving the
products?

pyc files contain information about their paths, and they do not get
recompiled if their source file is unchanged.

hth,
/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley