[Zope] Re: Products have incorrect "home" attribute

George Lee georgeleejr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:49:07 EST 2006

> I asked the same question a couple of days ago (see "wrong directoy in
> Control_Panel.Products.XXXX.home") and no, they aren't reset at zope
> restart, and deleting the pyc files doesn't help either.

Thanks, didn't see the previous conversation. =)

I'll do the delete the Products objects trick ... any idea why it fails to just
directly change the attribute with an external method? I'm not savvy to the
inner workings of ZODB so I don't know if there's read-only attributes or
persistence issues (with a string attribute though?) here...

Peace,
Geroge