[Zope] NewBee, Do I have to code to do this?

John Huttley John at mib-infotech.co.nz
Thu Jan 19 16:28:18 EST 2006

Hi, I'm recoding an existing php e-commerce app in zope as my first project

I'm at the point where I've installed the exUserFolder product to
authenticate against an external SQL database.

However, I need to hold some additional information in the user object.

It seems to me that I have to change the exUserFolder product code to
add this to the class.

This seems odd and not very maintainable.

There are brains for sql, I'm wondering if there are better ways for
doing this?

Any advice gratefully received.

--john