[Zope] TinyMCE

Garito garito at sistes.net
Tue Jan 24 08:13:59 EST 2006

Chris Withers escribió:
> Garito wrote:
>
>> Don't like kupu because is very difficult to install and very very
>> difficult to use
>
> I find that a suprising statement...
>
> What problems did you experience?
>
> cheers,
>
> Chris

Hi, Chris!
I ask to the list some months ago but no solution was proposed (at least
not a good one for me)
I try to install it and use but the behavior of kupu is, in my opinion,
unacceptable for my needs

I'm working on a framework where the most important question is easyness
and kupu doesn't meet these condition

I need a WYSIWYG editor to override some TextAreaField from Formulator
to render WYSIWYG

Kupu is hard to install and hard to configure like I need

For that, I'm waiting for someone who need something like me or do it
for myself when I have a moment free

Sorry

--
Mis Cosas