[Zope] Strange behaviour - 3 links which should be the same don't

Sasha Vincic sasha.vincic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:14:39 EST 2006

On 1/24/06, Martijn Pieters <mj at zopatista.com> wrote:
> On 1/24/06, Sasha Vincic <sasha.vincic at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Following 3 URLs should return the same content but they don't, why?
>
> Without tracebacks we have little to go on to help you. Please provide them.
Well I don't have any tracebacks, no errors just different output even
though it should be the same dtml method called. It is probably the
same method called but on the first link without the trailing / the
utf8 encoded content is displayed right but not in the other two
links. Seems as if <dtml-var abstract> is behaving different for the
links.