[Zope] Indexing files

Sune Christiansen sune at binf.ku.dk
Tue Jan 24 10:58:52 EST 2006

Hei again.

I have installed TextIndexNG and indexed my Zope DTML Methods objects and
Zope Files objects, and enabled "Document converters (PDF, Word etc.)"
As indexed attributes I use SearchableText,PrincipiaSearchSource,getFile,
but the indexes related to the pdf files are still empty.
Is it correct to upload my pdf document as a Zope File object?

Thanks,

Sune