[Zope] exUserFolder Product Install Problems in Windows XP

Greg Fischer retheoff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:45:49 EST 2006

Well this is no help, but....

I havent tried in 6 months, however last time I did, I was not able to run
exUserFolder on Zope 2.8.x.  It was working fine on 2.7.x though.  I never
did find what the problem was, and my issue probably has nothing to do with
yours, but I thought it was worth mentioning in case it did.  Does it work
for you in 2.7?  Kind of a hassle to test, but if it works, maybe it will
help in troubleshooting?

Greg

On 1/23/06, José Carlos Senciales <jcsenciales at citic.es> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have downloaded the exUserFolder Product and copy the folder into my
> directory Products of Zope but
> when restar my zope i found this error::
>

> File "C:\Archivos de
> programa\Zope-
> 2.8.4-final\lib\python\Products\exUserFolder\AuthSources\etcAuthSource\etcAuthSource.py
> ",
> line 124, in ?
>     from Products.exUserFolder.fcrypt.fcrypt import crypt
> ImportError: No module named fcrypt.fcrypt
> anyone know why this is happening? . there is a folder CryptoSources whit
> the module fcrypt into, in the exUserFolder Product folder.
>
> I have install Zope 2.8.4-final, python 2.3.5, win32
> I´m working in Windows XP SP2.
>

> Thanks.

Greg Fischer
1st Byte Solutions