[Zope] context and URLs

Ole Johan Tennvassås oj.tennvassaas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:47:25 EST 2006

Im working on a zope application where i have several folders, all at the
same level (not parent/children).  In one case a ZPT calls a script in
another folder, which in turn calls another ZPT in the first folder again.
My problem is that the base (?) URL (context?) which Zope prepends to all
objects keeps building up (with the script folders name) each time this
happens, and eventually something brakes probably because an object cant be
found by acquisition.  Example: links created by href in ZPTs is first
http://mysite/folderA/object, then changes to
http://mysite/folderA/folderB/object, then to
http://mysite/folderA/folderB/folderB/object and so on... If anyone can
explain this to me, or link me to some examples on how this should be done,
i would be glad!