[Zope] page templates and "python:"

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Mon Jul 3 10:44:20 EDT 2006

Actually, I think python: expressions perform slightly better than
their path: counterparts because their evaluation step needs to do
less work (no guessing about getitem vs. getattr).  Geoff Davis
taught me that.  But in the end it's all dwarfed by the penalty
imposed by security, so it really doesn't much matter.