[Zope] Newbie questions about MVC, Continuations, Persistence

Andrew Madu andrewmadu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 13:59:19 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am completely new to the world of Zope and would like to know how zope
handles the following:

1. MVC
2. Continuations
3. Persistence ala Hibernate

I have an existing cocoon project, 2.1.8, which I was contemplating on
moving either over to webobjects or zope. I have a number of java classes
which I would like to continue to use and wondered whether zope would be
able to plug into these classes, or are am I looking at a complete re-build
for those as well? One major issue I have is with a paypal SDK I am
currently testing which handles merchant banking, are there any merchant
banking SDK's out there which are zope compliant that anyone know of?

regards

Andrew