[Zope] Access error with "manage_copyObjects / manage_pasteObjects" with proxy roles

AnThu Nguyen Anthu.Nguyen at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 17 12:21:09 EDT 2006

Thanks for the instructions Jonathan.

The user does have "Copy or Move" permissions from /Products/ on down.
Here's the traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
  Module None, line 29, in dd_add
   - <PythonScript at /Products/snewt_edit/dd_add used for /Products/Aproduct2/DD/1/nta20060711161944Folder>
   - Line 29
Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access 'manage_copyObjects' in this context

TIA,
AnThu