[Zope] Catalog aware

Sascha Welter zopelist at betabug.ch
Thu Jul 20 05:33:51 EDT 2006

Garito wrote:
> I think it's a question of preferences
>
> Then can I "inject" Catalog awarness to an object?

... more on subclassing and monkeypatching in further mails.

Garito, please reread Andreas words. They are wisdom of the masters and
not to be ignored.

What would you want to catalog from the Page Template? The <html>,

Not these?
But there is nothing else in there. There should be *no* content in
the page template. If there is then *you are doing something wrong* and
you will pay a heavy price down the road. Stop what you are doing and
think about doing it in a better way.

Regards,

Sascha