[Zope] cant log in using userinit user and logging issue

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Fri Jul 21 15:34:48 EDT 2006

zope-2.8.8
freebsd-4.11

I am setting up zope for the first time and I still cannot log into to zope.

I set the username password in the inituser file and placed it in the
/usr/local/www/Zope dir

I even regenerated the file and still I am not able to get in.

is there any logging I can turn on to really show what is going on here.

I see that the Z2.log file is scrolling but there is nothing to say
there is an erorr and why the authentication is failing?

clues please?

here is my current zope.conf logging:

--- snip ---

<eventlog>