[Zope] accessing object from a list constructed in __init__.py

kevin7kal plone at kevinkal.com
Sun Jul 23 17:01:15 EDT 2006

That did not work for me either.
It was also suggested that I try inheriting from folder rather than
re-inventing folder.
Still no dice.
I think there is something that I don't understand about acquisition and
context.  Why can an object be placed into context if it is stored as a
simple attribute of another object, but not if it is an element in a
list?  Or what must be done differently when the objects are elements in
a list?