[Zope] How can i improve performance of website under heavy load in Zope2.6.1

Sudesh Soni sudesh.soni at ebusinessware.com
Mon Jul 31 03:13:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am using Zope 2.6.1

I wonder why Zope is default set for handling 4 threads and 7 database connections.

I tried inreasing threads to 20 and database connections to 30 by updating z2.py and DB.py, presuming that this will help to improve performance under heavy load.

Can anyone suggest what impact will be there if i do this , in Zope 2.6.1

OR

Can anyone suggest any other option to improve performance under heavy load in Zope 2.6.1

Any help will be appreciated.

Suson