[Zope] left frame loads after a very long time

Raphael Pesche raphael.pesche at rz.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 2 07:20:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

since we
updated the OS on our machine (Suse 10.1 with GCC 4.1) the left frame
(manage_menu) needs now more than 4mn to be loaded eating all the cpu.

We use a ZEO-configuration with Zope-2.8.7. I installed the ZopeProfiler
but can't figure out much of the output.
The script "ClientStorage.py" is the one that takes the longest time by far.

Any clues as to what might be wrong there or where I should have a look to
understand the problem more deeply?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Raphael