[Zope] Information about Zope 3.2

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:04:07 EDT 2006

On 6/6/06, Sunil_Sagar at external.mckinsey.com
<Sunil_Sagar at external.mckinsey.com> wrote:
> Right now I'm using Zope 2.8.1 with interface of plone 2.1.1 and Python
> 2.3.5. I'm planning to upgrade the version interested in migrate to ZOPE3.2

Plone doesn't run on Zope 3, so that migration would be a seriously
major undertaking (ie, reqrite from scratch).

> " Does Zope3.2 provides support to check last modified person's name in
> recent modified tab. ?" In Zope 2.8.1, In recent modified link it was
>    always reflecting owners name, not the person who modified the file.

Zope2 doesn't have a recent modified link, and I don't think Zope3
does either. So it's most likely a Plone feature you are talking
about, and hence has nothing to do with Zope 2.8.1.

http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/lennart_regebro/2005_10_04_zope2-vs-zope3-faq