[Zope] Document parameters as part of a URL

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Wed Jun 7 20:16:36 EDT 2006

Well, you could maybe create a new type of DTML Method called Clear
DTML Method which would in principle look something like this:

from zope.somewhere import DTMLMethod
class ClearDTMLMethod(DTMLMethod):
    meta_type = "Clear " + DTMLMethod.meta_type
    def __before_publishing_traverse__(...):
            do your stuff
# cross your fingers that it will work

But this restricts you to DTML Methods. So if you change to Page
Templates one day you'll have to recode the url param stuff.

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com