[Zope] Version status of Zope 3.2

Sunil_Sagar at external.mckinsey.com Sunil_Sagar at external.mckinsey.com
Mon Jun 12 07:10:14 EDT 2006

Hi I tried to install Zope 3.2.0 final "Satable Version". It installed
successfully with Python 2.4.3. But when I installed a third party tool
plone 2.5.0. Now  Zope 3.2.0 is showing its version as Zope 2.8.7 . Can
any let me know why this had happened..and is if there any patch or addons
available for this kind of issues..?

Thanks & Regards
Sunil Sagar
Work (Direct): +91-22-6750 6001

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.