[Zope] filter messages at startup

thomas desvenain thomas.desvenain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 07:55:46 EDT 2006

i mean i would like to filter warning/error messages that appears in console
when starting zope server or debugger
in order to ignore those i'm not interested with for the moment

for instance :

[root at biow3 tests]# /zope/test/bin/zopectl debug
Starting debugger (the name "app" is bound to the top-level Zope object)
2006-06-13 13:48:34 WARNING Init Class
Products.CMFCore.PortalContent.PortalContent has a security declaration for
nonexistent method 'manage_FTPget'
2006-06-13 13:48:34 WARNING Init Class
Products.CMFCore.PortalContent.PortalContent has a security declaration for
nonexistent method 'manage_FTPget'
etc