[Zope] Re: filter messages at startup

Jean-Marc Orliaguet jmo at chalmers.se
Tue Jun 13 11:54:56 EDT 2006

Florent Guillaume wrote:
> thomas desvenain wrote:
>> i mean i would like to filter warning/error messages that appears in
>> console
>> when starting zope server or debugger
>> in order to ignore those i'm not interested with for the moment
>>
>> for instance :
>>
>> [root at biow3 tests]# /zope/test/bin/zopectl debug
>> Starting debugger (the name "app" is bound to the top-level Zope object)
>> 2006-06-13 13:48:34 WARNING Init Class
>> Products.CMFCore.PortalContent.PortalContent has a security
>> declaration for
>> nonexistent method 'manage_FTPget'
>> 2006-06-13 13:48:34 WARNING Init Class
>> Products.CMFCore.PortalContent.PortalContent has a security
>> declaration for
>> nonexistent method 'manage_FTPget'
>> etc
>
> Not out of the box.
>
> But these warnings are symptoms of a problem: you should really
> upgrade CMF though, which fixes those.
>
> Florent

I get these messages on fields too, under Five for zope3 classes:

2006-06-13 17:49:52 WARNING Init Class cpsskins.standard.ds.html.HTML
has a security declaration for nonexistent method 'html'

with:

class IHTML(Interface):
    """Plain HTML
    """
    html = TextLine(
        title=_(u"HTML"),
        description=_(u"Plain HTML content."),
        required=False,
        )

class HTML(object):
    """Plain HTML content
    """
    implements(IHTML)

it seems that zope2 believes that these are methods.

/JM