[Zope] About integrating zope with apache2

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sat Jun 17 02:36:58 EDT 2006

--On 16. Juni 2006 10:39:42 +0700 Adinda Praditya <apraditya at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I read WEBSERVER.txt and failed to integrate zope with apache2 using
> FastCGI. Is there any alternative docs or manual doing so? There's
> apache-mod_fcgid package which comes from my distro. Can i use that
> instead?

Once again: FastCGI is obsolete and deprecated. Use Apache/Squid as reverse
proxy. This documented in multiple documentation including the Zope Book.
The magic google words are "zope apache virtual hosting" or "zope apache
reverse proxy"....also plone.org and zope.org contain lots of
documentations on this subject.

-aj