[Zope] dictionary from sequence-item

Alric Aneron aluminum3458 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 15:19:35 EDT 2006

Thanks,
I tried your suggestion Jonathan and I get this:
Error Type: AttributeError
       Error Value: has_key
Thanks anyway.
I never used ZPT, I'm not sure how to approach it from that angle...
would it be easy to do?  (You mean tal and metal right?)

Anyone have any other suggestions?
Thanks

Jonathan <dev101 at magma.ca> wrote:       It might make your life easier if you used a  dtml-let (WARNING: untested):

 <dtml-in  dictList="ScriptThatReturnsAListofDicts()">
   <dtml-let  aDict="_['sequence-item']">
      <dtml-if  "aDict.has_key('titled')">
             do  something here

 But this is still pretty ugly.  Another  approach would be to clean up the data in your list/dicts within the python  script, before you get to the dtml method.

 Jonathan