[Zope] Improved Zope Org Proposal

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 10:43:26 EDT 2006

On 6/25/06, Andrew Sawyers <andrew at sawdog.com> wrote:
> I'd beg to differ.  A community such as what PHP has built didn't work
> this way.  They managed this very successfully.  We have not.  I think
> the problem is you want to wait until the complete city is built before
> you think you can open select stores for business.

It is absolutely and completely exactly the other way around.

> Yes, I seem to think this.  You seem to think it needs to continue to be
> centrally managed., which has been a proven failure IMNSHO.

Again, this exactly and absolutely the other way around.

> I appreciate you saying that - but again, I beg to differ.  What you
> propose is to continue to have the current status quo.

No. In my answer to your proposal, I wrote exactly what I porpose. I
think you should read it and return with your comments after that. The
things you claim here to be my point of view is the direct opposite of
what I wrote there.