[Zope] manage_pasteObjects question

Palermo, Tom TPalermo at constellagroup.com
Tue Mar 7 16:13:30 EST 2006

I am trying to do a manage_cutObjects in one script and then a
manage_pasteObjects. When I execute this line from my pasteObjects python
script:
context.manage_pasteObjects(cb_copy_data=context.cb_dataItems(),REQUEST=req[
'__cp'])

I get a message back:
"The data in the clipboard could not be read, possibly due to cookie data
being truncated by your web browser. Try copying fewer objects."

I'm not sure why this happens. This doesn't happen from the ZMI so it's
something to do with how I'm calling context.manage_pasteObjects in the
above snippet. I also had my pasteObjects script return the clipboard data:
  print context.cb_dataItems()
  return printed

which returns:
[<cmsPage at /cmstest/tomspage3.shtml>]

So, I know I've got clipboard data but for some reason, manage_pasteObjects
thinks I don't and raises eInvalid on line 143 of OFS.CopySupport.py. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Tom Palermo
Senior Web Developer