[Zope] Zope Managed Server

David bluepaul at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 11 13:19:45 EST 2006

J Cameron Cooper wrote:

> Dan Gaibel wrote:
>
>> Hello Folks,
>>
>> I'm interested in finding a company that will do monthly managed zope
>> hosting. We're looking for a dedicated machine. I know that Zope Corp
>> does
>> this and it is quite expensive. I wonder if anyone has had any
>> experiences
>> with such a service.
>>
>> Any advice is highly appreciated, and I apologize if this list is an
>> inappropriate venue to pose such a question.
>

> There are a number of these companies around. iMeme and Zettai come to
> mind. I'm sure there are more nowadays.
>
>         --jcc

Dan,

I use Zettai.  Can't complain at all.   Even though I use virtual host
plan (I share a server with about 8(?) others) the performance is better
than I feared might be the case.

The best of all worlds is to at least co-host your server.  But thats
more over-head for the developer.  Zettai support is excellent.
(although they do get cranky if you lean too much on them).

I just checked out the iMeme site - and they may be pretty good ( jcc
wouldn't recommend them otherwise) but their presentation is gawd-awful
and not confidence inspiring.

David