[Zope] Vacancy in Central London

Trevor Peacock t.peacock at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 14 10:03:14 EST 2006

The UCL Institute of Child Health, in partnership with Great Ormond
Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, is seeking an Applications
Developer. Working in a small and dedicated team using rapid
application development techniques and open source technologies, the
main focus is our Zope-based Content Management System which is being
developed to manage the joint GOSH / ICH web site. The post is
actively involved in joint application development sessions with
representatives from a 200+ user community and will also work on
other web enabled applications, including our Research and
Development Management System.

For further details, please see:
http://www.ich.ucl.ac.uk/ich/humanresources/jobvacancy_00394

The job vacancy system linked above forms part of the CMS developed
to date.