[Zope] Re: Zope + Apache on Quad Debian machine

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Thu Mar 16 02:02:33 EST 2006

Hugo Ramos schrieb:
> "Has any1 tried this before? Can you point me to some documentation?
> What's your experience? is it true that not doing this the 4 cpu's
> will not be 100% used?"
>
> I think these questions are very ZOPE RELATED since I asked them in a
> Zope mailing list don't you think?
> I'm asking about Zope user/administrator experience related to Zope
> use on a quad machine!!!
>
> Of course if some1 tells me how to do it using OS related stuff this
> is STILL Zope related!
>
> Hey... but thank you Jens for spending all that time writing an email
> that doesn't help any1 at all...!!!

Hahaha. And the time you are weeping would have been better spent
on googling <your os> <cpu afinity>  - and err. btw. also check
google for "multiple use of exclamation marks".

Btw. I dont believe the "cpu afinity" buys you anything in zope
context. Try it and test it in your setup with your application.

--Tino