[Zope] how to count authenticated and anonymous users currently online ?

Andrew Milton akm at theinternet.com.au
Thu Mar 16 20:27:50 EST 2006

Luca Dall'Olio wrote at 2006-3-16 10:01 +0100:

>I would like to know how many anonymous users are online
>and also if some authenticated users are.

You can do this using exuserfolder, you can effectively track the online users
by setting a session limit which discounts them out after a period of inactivity.

It also has support for anonymous user tracking, although there might be some
minor tweaking involved to actually get a count.

You need to be using cookies though.

--
Andrew Milton
akm at theinternet.com.au