[Zope] Re: Stepper on Zope 2.9.X

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 07:59:08 EST 2006

Dennis Allison wrote:
> Chris & others --
>
> Anyone have experience with Stepper under Zope 2.8.X and Zope 2.9.X.

It gets quite hammering under Zope 2.8.x on my current big project.

I have a worry that there may be some silly bugs in the public release,
but if you find any problems in 1.4.1, please let me know!

Actually, just checked, there's a problem with continue_on_error in the
released version, but I have a patch for that if you need to use it.

I may, of course, just crank out a 1.4.2 with that fix in some time soon ;-)

As for 2.9.x, nope, not been used by be, but I haven't heard of any
problems either...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk