Give it a rest + answers. (Re: [Zope] Re: Zope + Apache on Quad Debian machine)

Hugo Ramos ramosh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 07:06:34 EST 2006

Maybe I just misspelled the word "affinity" and wrote it with just 1 f
"afinity"...
Hey Chris.. Cheer up dude! Try not be this hard to people that just
want to learn a bit more... Specially because back in 2000 I had you
as a Zope icon in Europe.

I'm working in Brazil now... The entire Brazilian Federal Government
decided to move into Open Source.. More specifically Linux+Zope+Plone.
Here I'm learning something called respect for others. The rest of the
world has a lot to learn from Brazilian people about social relations.
Something I didn't even taste while living in England...

Anyway... There's a lot of jobs for good professionals like you!
Salary is much more than the average Brazilian makes... Maybe this
country could be good for you! :-)

Cheers
Hugo