[Zope] Better ZDOM examples? (take two)

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Tue May 2 18:42:13 EDT 2006

Please keep all your posts on the list.

I have never used ZDOM, but a quick scan of the documentation indicates that
this is strictly for server-side processing.  If you are trying to get
access to the client side browser DOM then ZDOM is not going to do it for
you.

Perhaps some more details of what you are trying to accomplish would be
helpful to list participants.

Jonathan