[Zope] problem with meta chaarset on zope 2.9.1

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri May 12 15:24:59 EDT 2006

This is not a Zope related issue. In my experience most browser seem to
ignore the charset as specified with the meta-equiv tag. The recommended
way is to send a content-type: text/html; charset=XXX HTTP header..this is
the way to do..you can use REPONSE.setHeader() for doing this as well from
the app level.

-aj