[Zope] Error Value: Can't pickle objects in acquisition wrappers

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-zope at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 22 15:54:49 EDT 2006

At Monday 22/5/2006 12:24, jose carlos wrote:

>I have a product with a container class to save a list of groups and
>others objects..

>TypeError: Can't pickle objects in acquisition wrappers.

That means that you have an object with an attribute that is
acquisition-wrapped.
That is, self.xxx is not a "pure" object but has an acquisition wrapper.

 From the posted code it is not clear, but:
         f=AclUserFolder()
         try:    self._setObject('acl_users', f)
might fail is AclUserFolder() returns an existing, wrapped, user folder.
Or maybe id,nombre are not exactly what you expect.

The error message is not very informative, try adding at least
object._p_oid to see which object is failing.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL