[Zope] Can't Track Simple Bug

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Wed Nov 8 14:23:43 EST 2006

>   tal:on-error="string: mailScript() isn't defined! This should be in your *s* dir with the default installation."
>   tal:replace="structure python:here.mailScript()" />

Use just:

and tell us what error do you see now.

tal:on-error catches all kind of errors that may happen
and displays always same string about *s* dir (I have no
idea what *s* is...) which just masks real error.
I mean that instead of:

'mailScript() isn't defined! This should be in your *s* dir
 with the default installation.'

you may write 'I don't like you so you'll se this error :P'
and then wonder why this page doesn't like you ;)

--
Maciej Wisniowski