[Zope] Zope2.9 sqllite

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Nov 9 07:06:38 EST 2006

I found that ZSQLiteDA does some evil connection pooling resulting in
the error you see. You may want to check out http://www.zope.org/
Members/zoping/ZSQLite3DApkg instead.

Stefan

P.S. I have a fixed version of ZSQLiteDA 0.4.0 hanging around. Holler
if you want it.

--
It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order,
though.  --Douglas Adams