[Zope] Zope Alternative

Hafeliel hafeliel at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 11:47:25 EST 2006

I realize that this post might cause a bit of anxiety,
and so I apologize for that in advance.  However,
despite all the blood, sweat, and tears that we've all
poured into Zope over the years, Zope has yet to make
a signifigant market penetration.

If you could, please take a moment to surf on over to
http://zopereplacement.wikidot.com/

As you probably guessed, that's a wiki set up to
discuss where we went right, where we went wrong, and
what we could do to make a product that industry is
more apt to embrace.

What do you guys honestly think?  Is this a good idea?
 Bad?