[Zope] Zope Alternative

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:16:14 EST 2006

"You posted again without significant content.

And please: don't start a new thread for every reply. Learn to use
your mail application properly."

So did you. I thought you had filtered me out anyway? Please put the rule
back in place...:-)

I'm using Gmail and simply replying to the topic and the Zope list. If a
separate thread is being started it's nothing to do with me.

--
michael