[Zope] Zope Alternative

Ricardo L. A. Banffy rbanffy at utopia.com.br
Mon Nov 13 15:13:29 EST 2006

The problem is the original poster (Hafeliel) did not make a credible
effort to learn Zope in his "years of experience" with the tool (as
taking more than two years not to figure out bobobase_modification_time
makes painfully clear) before complaining about it with a public site
full of inaccurate information.

It's OK to criticize, but if you do show up with a "I can save your
project" attitude, you are expected to have a deep knowledge of what the
real problems are and to be able to offer some useful suggestions.

Otherwise, you are asking for a harsh reception.