[Zope] PAS and SSO pubcookie question

cristopher pierson ewing cewing at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 16 16:54:45 EST 2006

Maciej,

Thanks for the tips.  I will try adding print statements and see where
that leads me.

As for understanding pubcookie, I'm not sure that's totally necessary.
I'm quite certain that that part of the operation is working correctly,
It's just what happens after that that I'm having problems with.

If you are interested, the 'RemoteUserAuth' product and it's companion,
'CACSiteRoot', the sources can be downloaded from the tutorial page:

http://www.washington.edu/webinfo/case/zope/

It'd be great, though if there were zope gurus out there who had
experience working with pubcookie.  I've found a few messages on boards
from a while back that seemed to indicate that there were folks working on
a PAS plugin that would incorporate pubcookie, but I haven't seen any
information indicating that that was ever successful.

Cris Ewing
CME and Telehealth Web Services
Department of Radiology Web Services
University of Washington