[Zope] PAS and SSO pubcookie question

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Thu Nov 16 18:20:53 EST 2006

> I saw the second message for this, so what I read about order of actions
> in th 2.7 book will apply to how PAS is working as well?  I just don't
> want to get confused by learning something that isn't actually how my
> system is working.
What order of actions? 2.7 book's part about security describes
general concepts of Zope security. It is rather essential to know these
things (like roles, permissions etc). If you use PAS then PAS becomes
part of this.
Read text files in docs/ in PluggableUserFolder, these are helpful too.

--
Maciej Wisniowski