[Zope] building zope and plone behind apache2

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 00:34:44 EST 2006

I'm using a linux to run my plone and I wish to build it behind apache2.
The documentation on the Plone site is for plone that are build behind apache2 on a Debian system. But I'm using a platform call Scientific Linux and I couldn't find a lot of folders and files mentioned in that documentation.

What should I do now? Is running build building zope and plone behind apache2 same for all the linux system?

Sponsored Link

$420k for $1,399/mo.
Find Out! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre